Produced by Jean Lenoir, in France, all the notes are in English.
Le Nez du Vin is both educational and fun and helps to develop your sense of smell. Our sense of smell is very delicate and highly sensitive. Practice allows us to recognize and identify the aromas most commonly present in wine; thus, improving our appreciation and enjoyment of wines.
Le Nez du Vin consist of aromas in glass bottles of fruit, flower and spice that can be found in wine. With a booklet of information and individual wine card (English version), Le Nez du Vin is a complete wine tasting course. (great for hosting a wine tasting party!).
– Compare the aromas of the Nez du Vin with the aromas in the wine
– Learn about grape varieties aromas and choose a wine with the same aromas
3 versions (all in English) are available, each one including:
– Aroma Vials
– Illustrated Explanatory Cards
– The Le Nez du Vin Instructional Book
– Presented In A Beautiful Cloth-Bound Case